Saturday, September 29, 2007

Birthday week!!!

Thanks to Jill (and my wonderful friends and family) , I have had the most awesome birthday week! I am lucky to have a birthday day celebration! She has given me small gifts each day of my birthday week and cooked me dinner for my birthday and given me carte blanche on where we might go...woo, woo!!! And Mom took me out for lunch (red lobster!!) and gave me money for a pair of Merrel shoes! My brother gave me a Target credit card (a BIG blessing), my Sisters (bible study group) took me out to supper (red lobster), my friends gave me various gift cards, Joelle gave me a camera, Sydney gave me a wonderful card she made herself and took me to the movies, Jill gave me a (what else) red lobster gift card (getting the message here? LOL) Nichole gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers that still looks great! I received many cards and best wishes.....God has blessed me with amazing people in my life! (Now if only I could get a newer van in the near future.....)

On the 8th of October I will be going to visit my granddaughter in Illinois and I am so excited!!! I have missed Tore sooo much in the last few years. First she lived in Germany and then she went in the Air Force and will be moving around a lot! She is an amazing girl and I love to be with her at any time! Of course, all my grands are amazing, but she has lived with me off and on most of her life and I feel like she is mine.....and Jordan, Sydney and Christian too. Life is so unpredictable and sometimes that makes for good times and sometimes not so good. Some of my grands I have not been able to keep in touch with and I miss knowing about them and their lives, their likes and dislikes, their dreams and aspirations, who they are.

But I can still pray for them and hope they know the Lord and live in His Will and Love.

I will be putting some crochet links on here to patterns and maybe some patterns of my own from time to time. Right now I am madly crocheting Christmas presents and birthday presents too. Whew! Talk about cramps! Fingers, arm, shoulders, hands...even my mouth which I have to hold a certain way to get the stitches even and figuring out the patterns...LOL

I just got a sweater done for my granddaughter, Faith, (Tore's sister) who will be 4 on the 3rd of October. And I also have three new babies coming to crochet for....hmmmm, I need a crochet income!

I hope all of you will have a blessed day! And may God bless you always in all ways!

No comments: