Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goodbye July!!!

This month hasn't been the best month this year by a long shot. Mom had unrelenting back pain, finally relieved. Jill had two cats die in ten days. I lost my balance, hit the table with my elbow and forearm and re tore the muscle the doctor just fixed. Now I am looking at another shoulder surgery AND the knee surgery. The Lord is testing me for sure!
On the bright side, Mom is feeling much better, I am hosting a short Bible study on forgiveness, Jill is feeling better, my cats are just fine, and my brother, James, filled my freezer with food! God is so good, all the time! He has given me a wonderful family, great friends, an awesome church family and good health except for the joints in my body....could be a whole lot worse!
Now if I could only sleep! For some reason I can't get more than 5-6 hours of sleep and I am getting tired! At least I get worn out and then get a good night's sleep every few days. Not being able to move much or exercise restricts my metabolism so I sit and get fluffier. LOL
My granddaughter, Tore, is in the Air Force and is learning dental technology. She is going through a bumpy time in the road of life right now. I guess this is a toughening experience for her. Unfortunately, there are a lot of those in life. But there are also the mountain tops to keep you going.
My little grandson, Christian, will be going to school for the first time this year, into kindergarten. He has no desire whatsoever to learn letters or numbers. I can see him now clinging to the car refusing to go in! LOL Maybe no that bad since he loves to be with other kids. Maybe they can get him to learn what he has to in class. Now ask him about transformers and he can tell you who they are, whether they are decepticons or autobots, what they transform into and the complete story line!
Well it is time for me to close for now....God bless you everyone!

No comments: