Tuesday, July 17, 2007

So Much Pain

It seems like everywhere I go and to whomever I speak there is so much pain in this world! Spiritual and physical!
My mother is in such pain in her back and it has not been relieved yet with all the pain medications she has been on. I am a firm believer that all things are possible in Christ our Lord and I am lifting her up to Him daily. She is 80 years old and I would like for her to be able to enjoy the winter of her life on earth. But I do know that she will be with Jesus whenever He calls her home to suffer no more. Selfishly, I hope it is not anytime soon!
Others, that have such good loving hearts, have been hurt by people they had faith in. It seems to be that Satan is rampant in the world now more than ever...we have to be more diligent than ever to don the armor of God to survive and stay faithful to Him.
If no one ever reads these pages it is still very good for me to be able to put down my thoughts and feelings where I can address them one by one.
If anyone is reading these pages, bless you! Please have patience with someone who is trying to make sense of this life on earth!
I was given a recipe for great coconut cake and chock full of those dreaded things called.....CALORIES!
Bake a white cake mix as directed. While hot, poke lots of holes in it with a fork or toothpick. Mix one can of coconut cream and one can of sweetened condensed milk, pour over hot cake. Layer with fresh coconut flakes, top with Kool Whip and then another layer of fresh coconut flakes. Mmmmmmmmmmmm! Delicious! Refrigerate to keep and enjoy!!!
That is it for today! We are having a Bible study here today based on forgiveness....have to get through forgiveness to get past the emotional pain we carry with us.
God bless everyone of you in a special way!

No comments: