Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Waaaaaay Behind!!!!

I have been negligent in writing in my blog...not good. A lot of time has passed and a lot of things have happened...some wonderful, some not so great. But that is life isn't it?
Crocheting is one of my passions and I love to make up some patterns for different things...not too complicated..but fun. Right now I am making some purses for my 12 year old granddaughter and her friends. Clothes for some of the babies in my church are another project, shawls for the prayer ministry, well, this could go on all day.
As before stated, reading is another passion. I finished all the books by Joel C Rosenberg, even the non-fiction EPICENTER. They are great! They pertain to the situation in Israel as predicted in Ezekiel 38, 39 and in Revelations. Very interesting reading and nerve wracking situations!
On the home front, I am recuperating from shoulder surgery and doing great! I have a neighbor/daughter who has taken so very good care of me! Her name is Jill and will figure prominently in my meanderings here in this blog.
Last weekend Jill, Sydney (my granddaughter) and I went to see Pirates of the Carribean III...it was long but fun. Of course, looking at Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom wasn't any hardship (pun intended) even if the movie wasn't any good. LOL
While I was recuperating, the wonderful ladies at my church have brought such wonderful meals and desserts that I am sitting here stuffing myself like a piggy getting ready for market. I tease my doctor that performs all the knee surgeries that I have, that I am like an old car...have to order parts, replace bushings, clean out the plugs...shall I go on? About ready for the junk yard! LOL
Ya'll have a wonderful blessed day!

No comments: